Socialize

Get to Know NCT Member & Solo Star JAEHYUN With These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)

Get to Know NCT Member & Solo Star JAEHYUN With These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)

JAEHYUN is one of the biggest superstars on the K-pop scene, and we want Just Jared readers to get to know him even better.

The 27-year-old NCT member and solo star recently made his solo debut with J – The 1st Album, led by the focus track “Smoke.”

The eight-track album features JAEHYUN’s songwriting and composition skills throughout, and also includes R&B bangers, slow jams and ballads like “Roses” and “Flamin’ Hot Lemon,” as well as “Dandelion” and “Completely,” “Easy,” and “Can’t Get You.”

If you didn’t know, the talented singer is also part of the sub-units NCT 127 and NCT DoJaeJung.

Listen to J – The 1st Album and learn 10 Fun Facts about JAEHYUN inside…

Keep reading to find out more…

10 Fun Facts About JAEHYUN

1. A song that’s been on repeat for me recently is JAEHYUN’s “Can’t Get You.”
2. One of my favorite childhood memories is Christmas and watching Polar Express.
3. Recently I’ve picked up collecting vintage stuff (Toy Story figures, Harley Davidson t-shirts, etc.) Oldies, but goodies!
4. I hope to travel to Iceland one day to see the Aurora Borealis.
5. A hobby I’m passionate about is searching for good music. I have my earphones or headphones on wherever I go and get excited when I find a good album or track.
6. While filming the music video for “Smoke,” we put fake blood into my nose to act out a nosebleeding scene. I’ve never had a bloody nose in my entire life, so that was the first time I experienced it and thought, “Oh, so this is what it feels like to have a nosebleed.”
7. When I’m with my friends, I like to talk about random topics like aliens and mysteries of the world, and share jokes as well.
8. When I was a kid, I used to be scared of rollercoasters.
9. Something that I really love is seeing my fans smile. I want my fans to be proud and always happy when they’re with me.
10. A year from now, I hope to drop gooood music.

Find out who is the most popular star of NCT!

September 26, 2024 at 10:19PM

from Just Jared https://ift.tt/HSmBYlZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments