Socialize

Selena Gomez Talks 'Spring Breakers,' Reveals a Reason She Recently Contacted Her Castmates

Selena Gomez Talks 'Spring Breakers,' Reveals a Reason She Recently Contacted Her Castmates

Selena Gomez looked back on her cult classic movie Spring Breakers and revealed that she recently got in touch with her castmates.

The 32-year-old actress starred in the 2013 movie alongside the likes of Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson.

While on the red carpet promoting her new movie Emilia Perez, Selena reflected on filming Spring Breakers and revealed something meaningful that she learned from it.

Keep reading to find out more…

“I miss Harmony,” she told IndieWire, referring to writer and director Harmony Korine.

She continued, saying, “It was so long ago now, but I think that was one of the moments in my life that I felt like, ‘Oh, this is what art can feel like.’ Not just the typical way I had been doing it my whole career. That’s when I got the bug. So to be honest, I’m just happy to be a part of such an audacious, special, and important movie.”

Selena confirmed that she had listened to Charli xcx‘s Brat song “Spring Breakers.” In fact, it encouraged her to reach out to the rest of the cast!

“Are you kidding me? I sent it to the girls [of the cast],” she revealed.

If you missed it, Selena recently reflected on her relationship with Benny Blanco and so much more. Check out the highlights.

September 11, 2024 at 11:13PM

from Just Jared https://ift.tt/E6P8mZs

Post a Comment

0 Comments