Socialize

Andy Cohen Reveals One of His 'Few Regets' During a 'WWHL' Interview

Andy Cohen Reveals One of His 'Few Regets' During a 'WWHL' Interview

Andy Cohen is looking back at 15 years of Watch What Happens Live.

In a new interview, the 56-year-old TV personality reflected on some of the highs and lows of his career while celebrating the 15th anniversary of hosting his Bravo late-night talk show.

During the interview, Andy revealed that one of his “few regrets” comes from when Oprah Winfrey appeared on WWHL in 2013.

Keep reading to find out more…While interviewing Oprah, 70, Andy asked if she’s “ever taken a dip in lady bond,” aka if she’d ever had a sexual encounter with another woman.

“That’s probably one of my few regrets,” Andy told ET about his interview with Oprah.

After Andy asked Oprah the question – which he told her at the time was a “classic” question on the show – she responded very directly, “No, I have not. Thank you.”

“It meant so much to me that Oprah Winfrey did the show,” Andy reflected. “It’s gone brilliantly and I turn around and ask her if she’s every had sex with a woman. I mean, couldn’t I leave it alone?”

He also said that once cameras stopped rolling during his interview with Oprah, she did not make him feel awkward for prying into her sex life.

However, Andy did say that Oprah‘s BFF Gayle King later told him how Oprah truly felt in the moment.

“Gayle King told me later that week that Oprah didn’t know what I meant by ‘the lady pond,’” Andy said. “I thought I explained it pretty well there, but listen, I was so grateful that Oprah did the show and I still am.”

Despite it being one of his “few regrets,” Andy also said that his WWHL interview with Oprah remains his “favorite episode.”

June 29, 2024 at 10:48PM

from Just Jared https://ift.tt/UE9zVJW

Post a Comment

0 Comments